论文句型最后一部分是针对Objective / Goal / Purpose 部分可以使用那些开头来带出内容，共有77个句型，相信对于写论文有很大的帮助。
Objective / Goal / Purpose
1. The purpose of the inference engine can be outlined as follows:
2. The ultimate goal of the xx system is to allow the non experts to utilize the existing knowledge in the area of manual handling of loads, and to provide intelligent, computer aided instruction for xxx.
3. The paper concerns the development of a xx
4. The scope of this research lies in
5. The main theme of the paper is the application of rule based decision making.
6. These objectives are to be met with such thoroughness and confidence as to permit …
7. The objectives of the … operations study are as follows:
8. The primary purpose/consideration/objective of
9. The ultimate goal of this concept is to provide
10. The main objective of such a … system is to
11. The aim of this paper is to provide methods to construct such probability distribution.
12. In order to achieve these objectives, an xx must meet the following requirements:
13. In order to take advantage of their similarity
14. more research is still required before final goal of … can be completed
15. In this trial, the objective is to generate…
16. for the sake of concentrating on … research issues
17. A major goal of this report is to extend the utilization of a recently developed procedure for the xx.
18. For an illustrative purpose, four well known OR problems are studied in presence of fuzzy data: xx.
19. A major thrust of the paper is to discuss approaches and strategies for structuring ..methods
20. This illustration points out the need to specify
21. The ultimate goal is both descriptive and prescriptive.
22. Chapter 2. Literature Review
23. A wealth of information is to be found in the statistics literature, for example, regarding xx
24. A considerable amount of research has been done .. during the last decade
25. A great number of studies report on the treatment of uncertainties associated with xx.
26. There is considerable amount of literature on planning
27. However, these studies do not provide much attention to uncertainty in xx.
28. Since then, the subject has been extensively explored and it is still under investigation as well in
methodological aspects as in concrete applications.
29. Many research studies have been carried out on this topic.
30. Problem of xx draws recently more and more attention of system analysis.
31. Attempts to resolve this dilemma have resulted in the development of
32. Many complex processes unfortunately, do not yield to this design procedure and have, therefore, not yet been automated.
33. Most of the methods developed so far are deterministic and /or probabilistic in nature.
34. The central issue in all these studies is to
35. The problem of xx has been studied by other investigators, however, these studies have been based upon classical statistical approaches.
36. Applied … techniques to
37. Characterized the … system as
38. Developed an algorithm to
39. Developed a system called … which
40. Uses an iterative algorithm to deduce
41. Emphasized the need to
42. Identifies six key issues surrounding high technology
43. A comprehensive study of the… has been undertaken
44. Much work has been reported recently in these filed
45. Proposed/Presented/State that/Described/Illustrated/
Indicated/Has shown / showed/Address/Highlights
46. Point out that the problem of
47. A study on …was done / developed by 
48. Previous work, such as  and , deal only with
49. The approach taken by  is
50. The system developed by  consists
51. A paper relevant to this research was published by 
52. ’s model requires consideration of…
53. ’ model draws attention to evolution in human development
54. ’s model focuses on…
55. Little research has been conducted in applying … to
56. The published information that is relevant to this research…
57. This study further shows that
58. Their work is based on the principle of
59. More history of … can be found in xx et al. .
60. Studies have been completed to established
61. The …studies indicated that
62. Though application of xx in the filed of xx has proliferated in recent years, effort in analyzing xx, especially xx, is lacking.
Problem / Issue / Question
63. Unfortunately, real-world engineering problems such as manufacturing planning do not fit well with this narrowly defined model. They tend to span broad activities and require consideration of multiple aspects.
64. Remedy / solve / alleviate these problems
67. … is a difficult problem, yet to be adequately resolved
68. Two major problems have yet to be addressed
69. An unanswered question
70. This problem in essence involves using x to obtain a solution.
71. An additional research issue to be tackled is ….
72. Some important issues in developing a … system are discussed
73. The three prime issues can be summarized:
74. The situation leads to the problem of how to determine the …
75. There have been many attempts to
76. It is expected to be serious barrier to
77. It offers a simple solution in a limited